Linda Chido, Ron Gross & Mona Rae Chido Gross are all currently available for commissions.
How do commissions work?
1) It all starts with a conversation - Contact Linda through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let her know you're interested in a commission. This will be the beginning of your collaboration with the artist. You and your artist will discuss ideas, colors, size, your space, and any other thoughts y'all may come up with together.
2) Once you have a plan for your artwork, you and your artist will discuss costs.
3) When all the necessary parts are agreed upon (the idea, the size, the cost, and the time frame), we will send you an invoice. That invoice will have a button in it for you to click and then pay using your credit card or PayPal. We ask for half of the cost of your artwork up front to get started.
4) We will keep you updated on your artwork's progress through email. Once your artist is finished with your artwork, we will send you an email with images of your completed artwork and and invoice for the remainder of price of the artwork plus shipping.
5) When we receive your final payment, we will ship your painting to you. We use Austin Mail Express for all of our shipping. You will receive a final email with your artwork's tracking information.
That's it! Easy breezy. Email Linda today to start designing your very own, one of kind, painting.
Pet Portrait Special Commissions by Linda Chido
Pet portrait commissions are CLOSED until September 2024.
Every pet owner I've ever known, whether they owned a horse or a fish, or anything in between, loved their pet unconditionally. I think having a portrait done of your pet is a beautiful way to honor one of the most beautiful relationships we can have as human beings - the one with our pet. It would be my honor to paint your pet's portrait. ~ Linda
Ordering a Pet Portrait by Linda Chido is super simple!
The portraits will be done in either watercolor or acrylic paint, or mixed media. What will determine the medium will be what she feels will make the loveliest portrait of your pet.
The portraits will be no larger than 9" x 12". Staying within standard paper sizes makes it easy for you to mat it and frame it after you receive it.
Portraits are painted - first come first serve. Linda only takes on what she knows she can finish in time for holiday gift giving.
The cost of the portrait is a flat fee of $300. That covers the cost of art materials and Linda's time, shipping packaging, and shipping. We will have to collect tax if you live in Texas. Shipping will be included for mailings only in the continental US. If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, or anywhere else outside of the US, we will calculate shipping, VAT tax, and all that other good stuff, before we send you your invoice.
If you are interested in having Linda Chido paint a portrait of your pet, follow these steps:
Send Linda an email and attach a photo of your pet. This is going to be her reference. (email@example.com)
We will email you an invoice for the $300. This email will have a link that will take you to a check out page. Once your payment clears, Linda will add your painting to the cue.
When Linda finishes your pet portrait, she will email you a picture so you can see it. (we know you're waiting to see it!)
Then we will package it up and mail you your beloved pet's portrait. At this stage we will have tracking information and will send that to you in another email.
When I commissioned Linda to paint a portrait of my dog, I knew it would be amazing. What I didn’t expect, was how amazing. Linda captured my Dillon perfectly. He truly comes alive off the page. ~ John C.
"After losing my 11-year-old Labrador, Bella, I commissioned Linda to make a portrait of her. When I opened my mail to the incredible color-pencil drawing of my special girl, I cried. The beauty and detail in the piece perfectly captured the pure love of my Bella".
~ Rachel W.
"Linda did an amazing job capturing my wife and her new puppy. The portrait was a Christmas gift for my wife. We both love it!"
~ Greg W.